This program will give you an ample opportunity to design, organize and model your own training programs using unique formats that promote and encourage transformational development. Standing in Contribution: A Trainer’s Training* is a highly interactive course with a very specific focus on Transformational Thinking.
You will explore how to create trust in Unity Consciousness. This includes learning how to align with others in such a way that people recognize and respond to the deep core of their own inner truth. It also includes eliminating the ‘fear’ conversations and controversies that stop effective exploration and development.
Topics covered in this course:
- How to elicit your students’ highest calling and their service to the future development of others
- How to engage your students in visioning as a series of developmental life distinctions
- Developing habits of practice and consistency
- Developing your ability to handle confusion and multiple goals
- How to deepen relationships
- How to effectively maximize motivation around choices and commitments
- How to develop yourself as a role model, and a leader
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Establish rapport and trust with the learner audience
- Apply verbal language techniques that captivate both conscious and unconscious minds of the learners
- Design learning outcomes that aim towards an accumulated learning breakthrough
- Design an effective opening that engages learners to learn and participate
- Apply a unique technique to summarize and bridge in new topics
- Use appropriate humor and jokes to support the intended learning outcomes
- Create exercises and learning activities that are motivating, easy to understand and implement and support to the lesson outcomes
- Create homework that supports the learning outcomes
- Ask questions of the learners to engage interactive useful contributive discussions
- Apply methods that assist in answering learners’ questions satisfactorily
- Design lesson plans that support and encourage declarations and self-acknowledgement of developing proficiencies
- Create and conduct useful demonstrations
- Create unique icebreakers and energizers to shift the learners state and renew learning engagement
- Use voice tone to enhance storytelling and maintain interest
- Create examples and stories that support the learning outcomes
- Handle learner objections effectively
- Create metaphors that support the learning outcomes
- Design an appropriate and memorable ending to the lesson
What attendees are saying about Standing in Contribution: A Trainer's Training:
"I took the Trainers Training part 1 and it transformed my relationship with public speaking! I completed this program with renewed confidence and excitement for building my speaking career. Trainers Training is one of the best professional investments I have made. I cannot wait to take part 2. I feel this training is mandatory for anyone who is serious about building a successful speaking career."
- Teresia L.
For more information, please contact our Enrollment Advisors: 1-877-435-1455
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 56 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units. The course focuses first and foremost on the Psychology of Empowerment, utilizing Training in Transformation as a method. Our aim is training trainers to be inspirational and motivational.