Tania Walter Gardiner
Tania is a facilitator of The Art & Science of Coaching program, Coaching Competencies for Leaders and the Experience Coaching webinar. She trains both online and on-site. Tania also coaches entrepreneurial business leaders to expedite values-based, progressive and sustainable results. She works in partnership with leaders to leverage resources and expertise to tap into the power of the team so they can make the difference and impact they want to make with their business. Entrepreneurial leaders begin to control the demands on their time, feel increased energy and implement ideas with inspired, committed action.
Tania has a vibrant passion for leadership, coaching, and learning. She is dedicated to empowering individuals she works with to live in alignment with their core values to gain personal and professional success. In providing that service, she values and demonstrates a high degree of integrity, respect, and professionalism.
Area of Expertise:
- Leadership Coaching
- Team: Alignment, Building, Facilitation
- Entrepreneurial Coaching
- Spiral Dynamics: Culture Scanning and Facilitative Coaching
- Masters in Leadership, Royal Roads University
- Professional Certified Coach - Erickson Coaching International Certified and International Coach Federation Accredited
- High Performance Team Coach Certification – Erickson Coaching International
- Master Neuro-linguistic Practitioner – Erickson Coaching International
- Bachelor of Arts in Management, Eastern Washington University
- Standing in Contribution: Trainer’s Training, Deep Coaching, Light of the Enneagram, Expanding Emotional Intelligence – Erickson Coaching International
- Culture Scanning, Solonics – 5 Deep