Paulius Rate is an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC), an International Facilitator and Organizer for Erickson Coaching International in Lithuania. As a coach and trainer, Paulius has been concentrating on development of leaders and managers since 2010, assisting them in expanding awareness and powerfully unfolding personal potential. He is well-versed in working with middle and top managers, as well as business teams and business owners. Prior to becoming a professional coach and trainer, Paulius managed business units in telecommunications and banking for more than 15 years.
His vast experience in sales, customer care, management, negotiations and effective communications, in combination with a Solution-Focused approach, serves as a strong basis for transformational experiences with clients. Paulius is passionate about bringing depth, novelty, clarity and joy into his client’s experience. He is also known for his ability to integrate seemingly disparate fields of knowledge, facilitate discovery of deeper meaning and connect it to personal experience of the client. Paulius is fluent in Lithuanian, Russian and English, and delivers training in all three languages.
- Master of Management (joint degree from BI Norwegian Business School and ISM Executive School)
- Masters in Informatics (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (Erickson Coaching International)
- Certified in Team Coaching (Erickson Coaching International)
- Spiritual Counsellor (Life and Faith Institute, Lithuania)
Areas of Specialization:
- Coach Training (Workplace Coaching, The Art & Science of Coaching MI-MII)
- Business Training (Leadership & Managerial skills development)
- Executive and Business Coaching
- Team Coaching