Parent as Coach
Parent as Coach
Become a Solution-Focused Parent
Parent as Coach program provides simple yet powerful techniques that empower you to build a strong, respectful and loving relationship with your child.
Confidently raise and create a deeper connection with your child. Become a parent that knows how to face the digital challenges of today’s world through enhancing your communication and social-emotional skills. Discover key aspects of a child’s brain development and how to use this knowledge to spend meaningful time with your child. Become curious about your child’s learning process and build plans together.
Benefits of the Program:
- Discover approaches you can use to assist your child to develop from an emotionally-centred child into a confident, possibility-oriented and loving adult.
- Gain and practice simple coaching skills to create trust, listen deeply and ask the kind of questions that connect your child to their developing abilities.
- Create effective short and long-term agreements with your child that are mutually beneficial and support their growth.
- Manage disruptive situations effectively with time-tested and well-researched coaching techniques.
- Develop the capacity to access and remain in a resourceful mindset during otherwise tense and difficult moments with your child.
- Gain the ability to support and challenge your child in a positive way with communication techniques that allow for sincere and honest conversations.
- Practice powerful storytelling to engage your child’s imagination, develop their cognitive abilities as well as, encourage a deep, loving connection between you and your child.
- Discover how to hold space for your child’s own self-empowerment which supports them in developing themselves as their own leader.
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 21 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (17 of them are ICF Core Competencies).
All on-site times are local.
All online times are in Pacific Standard Time.
March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019
August 1, 2019 to August 3, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
October 19, 2019 to October 21, 2019
Would you like to contact one of our Enrollment Advisors directly? Call us Toll Free: 1 877-435-1455