Parent as Coach
Parent as Coach
Become a Solution-Focused Parent
Parent as Coach program provides simple yet powerful techniques that empower you to build a strong, respectful and loving relationship with your child.
Confidently raise and create a deeper connection with your child. Become a parent that knows how to face the digital challenges of today’s world through enhancing your communication and social-emotional skills. Discover key aspects of a child’s brain development and how to use this knowledge to spend meaningful time with your child. Become curious about your child’s learning process and build plans together.
Benefits of the Program:
- Discover approaches you can use to assist your child to develop from an emotionally-centred child into a confident, possibility-oriented and loving adult.
- Gain and practice simple coaching skills to create trust, listen deeply and ask the kind of questions that connect your child to their developing abilities.
- Create effective short and long-term agreements with your child that are mutually beneficial and support their growth.
- Manage disruptive situations effectively with time-tested and well-researched coaching techniques.
- Develop the capacity to access and remain in a resourceful mindset during otherwise tense and difficult moments with your child.
- Gain the ability to support and challenge your child in a positive way with communication techniques that allow for sincere and honest conversations.
- Practice powerful storytelling to engage your child’s imagination, develop their cognitive abilities as well as, encourage a deep, loving connection between you and your child.
- Discover how to hold space for your child’s own self-empowerment which supports them in developing themselves as their own leader.
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 21 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (17 of them are ICF Core Competencies).
All on-site times are local.
All online times are in Pacific Standard Time.
Prague, Czech Republic
Would you like to contact one of our Enrollment Advisors directly? Call us Toll Free: 1 877-435-1455