Nikol Kuiken wholeheartedly advocates Erickson’s vision of “Changing the world, one coaching conversation at a time.” Having felt the transformative power of Solution-Focused coaching, Nikol is committed to supporting others to experience the life inspiring tools, principles and methodology that Erickson teaches. As an Enrollment Advisor, she values the opportunity to inspire student’s journeys - ultimately energizing individuals to more empowered and transformative communication. Nikol also loves working as Trainers Assistant - supporting students in training, practice, integration and ultimate success in becoming Solution-Focused coaches.
Nikol has been working in the Wellness field for 20+ years. Her communication style is mindful, engaging, and definitely playful. She brings compassion and challenge to every conversation. As the owner of LEAD Coaching (www.leadcoaching.ca), Nikol embodies the Ericksonian principles in partnering with clients to “Learn to LEAD IN with Vision, Values and Credo prioritizing inner resources and standing their own Position of Power.
- Leadership Coaching
- Family, Couple & Parent Coaching
- Coach Approach to Emotional Intelligence & Mindfulness
- LEAD Coaching, 2006 – 2016
- Mindful Educator & Essentials Certificate, 2015
- Architecture of Mind Hypnosis Certificate, University of Toronto, Sept 2015
- Advanced Transformative Facilitation, Sept 2015
- Erickson Coaching International
- WLU – BA Psychology
- Balnea Institute – Diploma Holistic Health, 2000
- Gina’s School of Aesthetics & Aromatherapy, 1997
- Mother of three amazing souls