Nicole Koch is a trainer and online facilitator, with a passion for four-quadrant approaches and human development. She specializes in teaching The Light of the Enneagram through Erickson Coaching International. Nicole is a Certified Coach and Certified Counsellor with over 16 years of experience. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor’s degree in Counselling Psychology and a Master’s degree in Coaching Psychology.
Originally from Germany, she moved to Vancouver, BC in 1998.
She is the founder of Mandala Mind, focusing on mindfulness, healing and transformation. She is offering sessions and webinars that encourage mindful living, through inquiry, coaching methods and various wisdom teachings.
More recently Nicole has joined the Erickson Team in Online Program Development, bringing her skills and creativity to the Erickson Specialty courses. In addition, she is completing an Associate Certificate in Web Technologies through BCIT.
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified NLP Trainer, Erickson Coaching International
- Licensed Core Transformation Trainer
- Solution-Focused Coaching Diploma
- Solution-Focused Counselling Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Counselling Psychology
- Master’s degree in Coaching Psychology