Artur Krupa has been cooperating with Erickson College International since 2006. He has trained hundreds of coaches during The Art & Science of Coaching Modules. He has been the coaches’ mentor for three years. He is also well prepared to conducted different types of training.
Artur Krupa is a psychologist, and also Master of Science in Marketing and Management. He is a fully trained coach (ICF PCC, ECPC), trainer (certified by Edexcel and BTEC Professional Qualifications) and a psychodramatist, certified by Psychodrama Institute for Europe. He has more than 15 years’ experience in moderating groups. His work is mostly based on active, here-and-now experiential methods inspired by psychodrama and psychodynamic approach. As a coach Artur is experienced in working with managers at each stage of managing ,as well as with individuals who are interested in self-development. As a trainer, he belongs to the staff of Jagiellonian University Extension.
His key work experience:
- Running varied training projects in different environment
- Solving team conflicts
- Manager of ESF projects
- Manager of projects run by Wszechnica organisation by the Jagiellonian University (Academy of Self-Development, Academy of Managerial Competences Development, Training managerial personnel for the Polish Mentally Impaired Persons Association KOŁO in Jaroslaw, projects on mastering managerial competences for Voivodeship Job Centre in Cracow)
His personal mission is to support people to creating possibilities for maximizing individual potential in organisational context and increasing self-consciousness in the professional role.
- Trainer – International Certificate Edexcel and BTEC Professional Qualifications
- Coach – Erickson College Professional Coach Certificate, ICF PCC
- Psychodrama Assistant – Certificate acknowledged by PIfE
- Member of the Polish Psychodrama Association