Who is Tania Walter Gardiner?
You may know me as one of your facilitators of The Art & Science of Coaching, Enrollment Advisor or as a mentor coach with the Passion Into Profit business building home study program. I have created and am living my definition of success in my business living a very fulfilled life and want the same for you.
I also have a background in management, leadership, training, and development. To learn more about me, you can find my bio here or go to my personal website.
Why was I inspired to develop the Mastermind Momentum Team?
Over the past 7 years as an enrollment advisor and facilitator of The Art & Science of Coaching, Experience Coaching and Explore Coaching, I have been hearing the concerns, fears, excitement, questions, and challenges Coachpreneurs are experiencing.
You get high-quality Solution-Focused coaching training with The Art & Science of Coaching with the focus on developing the skill set of coaching. What’s next? For those choosing to apply their coaching as an entrepreneur, building a coaching practice there is also the skill set of building a business. A key success piece is also one's team.
What the Mastermind Momentum Team Is?
You are an Erickson student or graduate who has your training from Modules I – IV where you developed the skill set of coaching, learning to walk per se. Now you are walking. You are implementing what you have learned, working with real clients versus fellow Coaches in the training with you.
As you take those first steps then the next ones, moving into and through consistent momentum in building your coaching business, questions emerge, you may feel lonely ‘doing it alone’, experience moments where your confidence waivers, feel overwhelmed, stuck, unclear on next steps.
This is an opportunity to continue to be part of the Erickson community in an engaging, supportive and action learning environment as you implement your learning, building a Coaching business.
You have the guidance of a mentor coach who has been there before, a facilitator of your coach training program who can workshop with the team various scenarios of real live client challenges that you are experiencing and support making connections to your learning.
Throughout the three months, you will have team coaching, mentor coaching, masterminding, facilitation and an accountability system that will help you increase your commitment, be a catalyst for collective learning, and generate accelerated results in your business.
What the Mastermind Momentum Team Isn’t?
It is not a business development and training program. If you are seeking to learn business building skills, I recommend the Passion Into Profit Home Study Program or Thrive Academy. Both are endorsed by Erickson Coaching International and specifically focus on supporting Coaches to build successful coaching practices. There are many other business building training programs out there as well.
What is the commitment?
- Attend and fully participate in the introduction and foundation session as well as all 8 team coaching / masterminding sessions.
- Take action immediately to set up dates and times to meet with your accountability buddy once given who you will be accountable to and for.
- Fully step into the entrepreneurial mindset for the next 3 months.
- Three 45 minute 1:1 breakthrough mentor coaching sessions to be used before the end of the 3 months.
- Fully engage and participate in 1 Mastermind Team meeting per month outside of the scheduled sessions.
- $1,449 CAD + GST = $1,521.45
We are currently taking an interest list for 9 am - 10:30 am Pacific time of day and 3 pm - 4:30 pm Pacific time of day. It would likely be a Tuesday or Wednesday. Dates and times will be scheduled when there are 8 or more committed. The ideal team size is 12 - 18.
What can you expect from the breakthrough mentor coaching sessions?
- It is highly recommended that you begin your mentor coaching after your first team session. This is important as it will allow you to be clear about your goals and establish a strong strategic start.
- For your one on one mentoring, these sessions are focused on you and your business goals specifically.
- Your mentor coach is Tania Walter Gardiner.
- It is recommended that you do at least one per month although if it serves you to have 2 in the first month then the third one before the end of the 3 months this can be arranged.
How much self-directed work is involved?
The team is what you make of it. You set your goals and accountability that you want. Being a Coachpreneur, where you put your attention is where you will create results.
Can you contact me directly?
Yes. On the spot mentoring outside your scheduled mentor sessions and mastermind team times is unlimited providing they are 10 minutes in length or less. You can reach Tania directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-250-748-4541.
How to purchase?
If you know the Mastermind Momentum Team is for you and you are ready to purchase, go to: http://www.integralconnections.ca/apps/webstore/