She works internationally to design and deliver a broad spectrum of human and organizational development coaching packages and programs. From 2002 to 2007 Kim owned and operated a highly successful adventure-based training company operating in Hong Kong and China. Past clients include Swire-Coca Cola, Bonaqua, ING, EBay Hong Kong, EPCOS, Lexus Nexus and many international schools in Hong Kong and China.
As a part of Erickson Coaching International’s international trainer team, Kim teaches in-person and online programs for Erickson College International. She loves teaching The Art and Science of Coaching because of the transformational content which she time and time again observes as being truly life changing in both business and personal applications. Kim employs a professional, client-centered and outcome-focused approach in all aspects of her work. She uses her knowledge, experience and skills to leverage and empower leaders, teams and anyone ready to take themselves or their organization to the next level.
- Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Certificate in HR Coaching & Talent Management
- Certified Business Trainer
- The Art & Science of Coaching Certificate
- Standing in Contribution: Trainers Training