Kalyna has a direct approach, helping people to clarify and pursue their ideal vision for their lives. She is ready and excited to support both potential and existing students in their career development. Working in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments, Kalyna knows the best of both worlds and would love to support you in finding your ideal career structure. Kalyna is committed to supporting others to create lifestyles that enable personal success in all facets of life.
In addition to working with Erickson, Kalyna has a successful coaching company where she and a team of 41 coaches deliver high impact performance coaching for remote leaders. Kalyna goes all in on supporting her clients and friends to open up to all available possibilities in their careers and lives. She enjoys supporting others to challenge their status quo and shift into creating solutions to move toward bringing their vision into reality.
- Leadership Coaching
- Career Transition Coaching
- Performance Improvement Coaching
Qualifications & Experience:
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Bachelor of Commerce - Rotman School of Management
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach
- Registered Yoga Teacher Training - RYT200
- Coached over 1,500 hours with clients in 21 countries
- Speaks English, Portuguese and Croatian (with an understanding of French, Italian and Spanish) and currently working to include German, always happy to practice!