“Engagement is about inspiration and inspiration is an inside job.” Jenny shares, having begun exploring her passion for self-actualization and self-realization since she was a teen.
Her successful corporate career in the high-tech software industry has taken her all over the world; spanning roles at multi-national organization SAP and start-ups like Crystal Decisions. Jenny brings her 15+ years (yrs) of sales and business development experience in enterprise software for Business Intelligence and Analytics; 11+ yrs of software channel sales and strategic alliance experience (managing partners like Microsoft and HP); 8+ yrs presales consulting and technical software experience; 6+ yrs of program and project management experience; and 20+ yrs of coaching, training and mentoring experience; to every class, offering her participants an invaluable broad perspective of human potential and development.
In 2015, Jenny founded Leading-Edge Living, a coaching, mentoring, training and speaking company, working internationally with heart-centred, conscious professionals and entrepreneurs, supporting them to fulfill their potential, at work and life, and to live a life beyond their wildest dreams. She has created and leads workshops online and onsite: The Art & Science of Self-Leadership with Your Inner Compass; The Desire Map TM – Creating Goals with Soul; and The Joy of Leading and Following in Dance and Life. And she is the author of two e-books, The Leading-Edge Living Playbook: 10 Daily Rituals to Tune You in to Source Energy; and Your Inner Compass: A Clear Guide to Emotional Intelligence for Deliberate Creators.
Jenny holds the vision of living in a fully awakened world, where business is done with love and where all beings live in harmony within themselves and each other. She loves to dance, roller skate, and go snowshoeing in the pristine mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Other times you might find her on the beach in her native Sydney, Australia. Her artistic side loves to be expressed through painting and nature photography and she loves writing her monthly newsletter: “the jen zen blog” for her thriving online community.
Professional Qualifications & Training:
- ICF Professional Credentialed Coach (PCC)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Standing in Contribution: Advanced Trainer’s Training
- Workplace Training and Assessment Certificates I and IV, Adult Education (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Coaching Competencies for Leaders
- Teamwork Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
- The Light of The Enneagram
- Systemic Constellations
- The Mastery of Self Expression TM
- Corporate Presentation Performance, Aus National Institute of Drama Arts (NIDA)
- Business Management Certificate, Distinction (Sydney Institute of Technology)
- On-Line Business and Marketing; Creative Copy Writing
- Computer Operations Diploma
- Criminal Psychology (University of Sydney, Aus)
- Political Systems (University of Sydney, Aus)
- Freight Forwarding Certificate, Distinction
- Project Management
- Customer Centric Selling TM, Miller Heiman Strategic Selling TM