From 2001 to 2010 Iaci was Coaching Diretor for DBM/Lee Hecht Harrisson, responsible for Coaching Business for Latin America. As a practicing coach since 2001 Iaci has logged more than 2.500 hours executive coaching, working with managers, directors, vice-presidents and CEOs for global and Brazilian companies.
In 2010, Iaci attended Erickson Coaching International's The Art & Science of Coaching and became enthusiastic about the Solution-Focused Coaching Model. Iaci coaches and facilitates groups, teams of entrepreneurs, and business executives. In 2010 she founded her own company “IMR-Coaching & Development” with the mission of bringing more fulfilment and happiness for people with their careers and lives. Iaci supports Brazilian coaches to become professional and outstanding coaches. As an Organizer for Erickson in Brazil, she hopes to contribute to the Global Community.
- Degree in Psychology and Sociology
- Post Graduate in Human Resources Administration
- ECPC – Erickson Certified Professional Coach
- ICF – Professional Certified Coach
- Counselor for ICF Brazil- Chapter São Paulo
- Counselor for ABRH- Brazilian Human Ressources Association