Erickson Coach Directory
Erickson Coach Directory
Facilitator, coach, speaker, sales consultant and author, Cindy Stradling brings over 25 years of practical hands on business experience to her work. This is where Cindy is today, not where she started. She has developed unwavering resilience through her journey and has developed this program to show others how they can too. As a single mother with very little education Cindy has faced many difficult life challenges and has developed the mental fortitude to keep going no matter what. She returned to school as an adult and at times worked three part time jobs to make ends meet. If she can do it so can you.
In getting from there to here Cindy has shined shoes, waited tables, cleaned houses and was a parking lot attendant, while building her business. Undeniably, she knows firsthand what resilience is. Her program is filled with real life stories and examples of how having the right mindset, anything is possible. Cindy inspires others to be their personal best and keep moving toward their goals and gets how tough it can be to get started, stay motivated and ultimately prevail.
Her accomplishments include:
- Professional sales designation (CSP) – Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Certified coach (CPC) – Erickson College
- Card holding member of the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Member of the International Coaching Federation.
- Completed Adult Education program with High Honours from Seneca College.
- DTM from Toastmasters International (this is the highest academic achievement possible in the Toastmasters organization).
- Author – Becoming a Self Defined Women and guest author of Blinds Spot and BYOB
- Founder of charitable organization – “Women Moving Forward Conference” organizing and hosting an annual event for women who need a hand up
- Other charitable works include training and coaching women through Scarborough Women’s Centre and Women’s Place
- Cindy brings a breadth of experience and richness to her training and coaching sessions that clients say provides a deep dedication and level of understanding of what it takes to create breakthrough results.
She works with entrepreneurs, individuals and corporations such as Wakefield Canada, 3M Canada, Scotia McLeod, CIBC, CGI, Express Scripts, Kenaidan Contracting and MMM Group.
Cindy is upbeat and energetic, creating a fun and uplifting, sustainable learning environment.