Gaurav Arora, PCC originally took The Art & Science of Coaching in 2009 and since then he has been involved with Erickson Coaching International. He is the founder of Inspire Coaching Systems and partnered with Erickson Coaching International as their International Partner in 2014 to promote Coaching in India.
Gaurav Arora is a recipient of the “Young HR Professional of the Year 2009-10” by Employer Branding Institute, and is popularly known as GRV.
He is a Professional Certified Coach, and is currently the President of ICF Hyderabad Chapter- The only charter chapter in India and also on the Editorial Board of the ICF Hyderabad Chapter. He is also the Director- Coaching Council, The Conference Board. He has facilitated and coached clients from various industries. He is also a host of an online talk show ‘Coaching Matters’ – an exclusive show for the aspiring and credentialed coaches, now available on iTunes. He has had the privilege of interviewing Sir John Whitmore, Janet Harvey, Dr. Damian Goldvarg, Sandy Vilas, Steve Mitten, Jerry Udelson, Darelyn Mitsch, Dianne Brennan, Dr. Ethelle Lord, Dr. Judy Krings, Sue Knight, Teri-E, and many other esteemed guests.
As a facilitator, Gaurav has been recognized for creating stimulating and interactive learning environments, encouraging participation and individual creativity. A storyteller by heart, he is highly enthusiastic & a go-getter and is known for his high energy levels and contagious positive attitude. He has also authored several articles including “Coaching: Making a Real Difference”, “Questioning- An Important Skill in Coaching” & “Coaching- An Imperative for Successful Managers”, “Contracting- A recipe to successful Coaching” etc. published in various media including SHRMindia.org. Gaurav has 950+ hours of hands-on coaching experience with an emphasis on performance and executive coaching.
- As an Executive Coach, his work is to dismantle whatever barrier’s come up for work-place leaders in fulfilling on their intent.
- He is a business Director, an Executive Coach, change-agent and team facilitator with a wide range of clients, belonging to Government Sector, Retail Industry, Pharma, Banking and Insurance, Information Technology, Service Industry, NGOs.
- Gaurav has a strong understanding of behavioural and ontological principles and a flair for using creative tools and techniques in order to help individuals explore more options and achieve enhanced leadership and performance.
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC)
- Certified on 4D Systems Leadership and Team Coaching from Dr. Charlie, Author of “How NASA Builds Teams”
- Certified on Team Coaching from Erickson Coaching International
- Certified Firewalk Instructor, and Empowerment Coach
- Advanced NLP Practitioner, and a Gestalt Practitioner
- Certified on Facilitation Skills, and Large Scale Integration Process (LSIP), The Kathleen Dannemiller
- Certified on Hogan Assessments