Galiya Khamitova is a practicing business-trainer, business-consultant, coach, mediator, and facilitator. She is an Erickson Certificated Professional Coach and trainer with Erickson Coaching International, as well as General Director of the Coaching Academy and Business Solutions Agency “Step & Grow”, a representative of International Coach Federation (ICF) in Kazakhstan, the registered trainer of КАМС (Kazakhstan Association of Management Consultants) teaching the International course "Interpersonal Communication Skills", and a certificated trainer of “Kcell” (GSM company’s) corporate university.
Recent Professional Training, Coaching and Facilitation Experience:
Galiya Khamitova specializes in managerial, corporate, business coaching, team coaching. She is currently the General Director and practicing business-trainer of the Coaching Academy and Business Solutions Agency “Step & Grow” (Kazakhstan).
Galiya also conducts a multitude of training for Erickson Coaching International including the Four-Module Certificate Program, The Art & Science of Coaching, Coaching in Management, Team Coaching, Trainers' Training, Coaching for Managers, and Negotiations Skills.
Education and Credentials:
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Erickson Graduate Programs: The Light of Enneagram, Freedom to Love, Coaching of Highly-Effective Teams
- Marcia Reynolds’s (Master Certified Coach) programs
- Archetypes in Coaching, USA Leading Change: Keeping People and Teams on Course to Success, Emotional Competence, Business Coaching (Almaty)
- International Council of Management Institutes (ICMCI)
- Consultant’s Key Skills (CCS)
- Elena Sydorenko’s Master Class
- The Methodology of Conducting Training (Moscow)
- Irina Vigovskaya’s Programs
- The Basic Mediator Skills (Almaty)