Free Leadership Webinars
Free Leadership Webinars
In Erickson's series of complimentary live leadership webinars, we explore the many different applications within organizations and the coaching skills you need to become a stronger leader.
Explore Coaching Competencies
Explore Coaching Competencies is a 1-hour online live webinar that explores the many different applications and benefits of adding coaching competencies to your leadership toolbox.
- Observe key coaching conversation techniques and how they can be applied to all aspects of your leadership.
- Explore how coaching can be used to support performance, communication, morale and delivery of objectives.
Upcoming Webinar: June 9, 2021 / 7:00am - 8:00am PST
The Art & Science of Leading Teams
As a leader, you know that great teams face a new complexity and coaching teams require a specific set of coaching skills as you are dealing with multiple personalities, agendas and values. Team coaching helps find the common ground from which all stakeholders can operate and makes this commonality and alignment the center of operational foundations.
- Enhancement and specialization of internal coaching to support teams.
- Tackling team dynamics from all angles for optimal teams and organizations.
- Internal coaches: leaders and coaches working together for success.
Upcoming Webinar: June 10, 2021 / 8:00am - 9:00am PDT
Creating a Coaching Culture
Thinking of incorporating internal coaching as part of your organizational culture? Learn directly from Erickson clients who have successfully incorporated coaching in their organization to help you understand where to start and how to measure and report success.
- Incorporating internal coaching as part of the strategic solution.
- Getting clear on HOW you will know it is working.
- Secure executive sponsorship and advocacy.
- How to identify the most appropriate roles of people enrolled as internal coaches.
Upcoming Webinar: July 13, 2021 / 9:00am - 10:00am PDT
Coaching as a Formula for Organizational Change
Bring your organizational challenges to this complimentary 1-hour discussion of real examples and an immediately applicable tool to apply in your own organizational change context.
- The Formula for Change and how to use it to overcome resistance.
- How coaching through change improves productivity and results.
- Supporting your team members through change: before, during and after.
Upcoming Webinar: TBC