Fabian started his coaching journey with Erickson Coaching International in 2016. After studying how states and nations behave and then helping companies and organizations function at their best for five years, Fabian is convinced that empowering human beings to thrive is what makes the biggest difference. Coaching and training allow him to do that.
As a management consultant, Fabian worked in the areas of Human Resources & Talent Management, Change Management, Strategy, Project Management and Stakeholder Management with projects involving focus areas such as workforce analytics, learning/ training design effectiveness, employee engagement and retention, organizational design and knowledge management.
Fabian is guided by his core values of authenticity, courage and abundance. He is passionate, intentional, curious, efficient, results-driven, empathetic and, whenever appropriate, deeply vulnerable.
One of the most rewarding aspects of his coaching career so far has been successfully coaching (mostly female) team leaders working in the field (i.e. Afghanistan, Mali, etc.) for agencies in the United Nations System. Fabian has also been honored to facilitate workshops and retreats for the United Nations Secretariat in Nairobi (UNON) and for the German Mission to Kenya, Somalia and the Seychelles/ Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Nairobi. He currently serves as the Learning & Development Coordinator for the UN Spouse Association in Kenya (UNKLESA).
Fabian has lived and worked or studied in Argentina, Belgium, France, Germany, Kenya, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey and the United States.
Watch Fabian’s TEDx talk on Employee Engagement, Motivation and Modern Learning: Surfing with Robots
Fabian also hosts a coaching podcast featuring in-depth interviews with many Erickson facilitators: The Global Campfire of Coaching.
Listen below for Fabian's interview with Erickson founder, Marilyn Atkinson.
Education and Certifications
- Masters in Advanced European Studies and International Relations (Centre International de Formation Européenne)
- Bachelor in European Studies (Maastricht University)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach - Erickson Coaching International
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) - International Coach Federation Accredited
- Standing in Contribution: Trainer’s Training and Advanced Trainer’s Training – Erickson Coaching International
- Certified Change Management Professional
- Certified in Project Management (Prince2)
- Certified in Process Optimization (Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt)
- Young Leaders
- Corporate Coaching
- International Development & Public Service
Coaching and Training Languages