Move Beyond Your Emotional Past and Self-Limiting Beliefs
In the Expanding Emotional Intelligence course, you will learn 9 simple ways to develop your Emotional Intelligence (EI) and create better relationships in all aspects of your life. These nine habits will help you to shift from feeling guarded and entangled to feeling centered, open and self-empowered.
The techniques in this course are designed to help you leave behind unhelpful stories and discover peace around your emotional history. By taking the Expanding Emotional Intelligence course, you will also learn how to detach from the ongoing stressful attempts at control, and discover a greater sense of playfulness and inner serenity.
With key learning outcomes of this course you will be able to:
- Use techniques including the Stateline exercise to quickly shift from a negative to a positive state and dissolve stressful triggers
- Expand your habit of gratitude by exploring contexts of appreciation
- Identify and move past constricting childhood decisions, rules, and roles
- Access your inner “Wonder Child" resources to enjoy moment-to-moment delight
- Practice forgiveness as a way of life, using a Fast Forgiveness technique