Ekaterina Maximova began her exploration of training activities in 1997. She completed The Art & Science of Coaching in 2003 and now, together with a team of Erickson Russia Trainers, she teaches that very course, as well as other certification programs including NLP, NLP Practitioner, and NLP Master certification programs.
Ekaterina travels extensively and works in 20 different cities throughout Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Kazan, Almaty, Riga, etc.) She specializes in the areas of leadership, business innovation, increased personal effectiveness and productivity of teams.
Ekaterina's clients are highly successful; her attendees have gone on to become leaders and owners of companies in the areas of production, telecommunications, finance and banking, media, and food. In 1999 Marilyn Atkinson visited Voronezh for the first time at the invitation of Ekaterina. Marilyn taught her renowned programs. While in Voronezh, Marilyn Atkinson went on to train six programs with students and participants from Voronezh and its neighboring regions.
Areas of Specialization:
- Business training
- Team Coaching
- Vocational coach training - The Art & Science Of Coaching
- NLP Vocational training including NLP Practioner & NLP Master Practicioner
- Training and coaching coaches
- Personal Effectiveness Coaching
- Opening and deep development of human resources
- The Senior Trainer of the Russian team of trainers (Erickson International University)
- Certified Business Coach
- The Supervisor of the Erickson University in the Central Black Earth region since 1997
- Certified NLP trainer
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach