Deep Coaching course is designed to make it possible for you to take inner self-discovery to a whole new level and hear the orchestra of your deep values and inner purpose as a clear call to awakening. The tools and exercises will help you develop second-tier thinking through coaching vision, understand how Spiritual Coaching is different from other forms of coaching, think about inner growth like a scientist, and much more!
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 25 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (12 of them are ICF Core Competencies).
- Introduction to the Deep Coaching Approach to inner growth
- Spiritual Coaching versus other forms of coaching
- Thinking about inner growth like a scientist
- Aligning ourselves (and others) to our inner journey
- Moving past personal intimacy issues into deeper connection with our truth
- Resolving personal conflicts with others
- Developing second-tier thinking through coaching vision
- Exploring the inner journey as a healing passageway
- Applying alignment metaphors to the inner journey
- Exploring “WE” thinking as a key area where we, humanity, need to develop key distinctions we can build with