Move Beyond Your Emotional Past and Self-Limiting Beliefs.
The Expanding Emotional Intelligence course teaches 9 simple ways to develop Emotional Intelligence (EI) and create better relationships in life. These nine habits will assist you to shift from feeling guarded and entangled, to feeling centred, open and empowered.
The techniques in this course are designed to help you leave behind unhelpful stories and discover peace around your emotional history. This course also allows you to detach from the ongoing stressful attempts at control and discover a greater sense of playfulness and serenity.
With key learning outcomes of this course you will be able to:
- Use techniques including the Stateline exercise to quickly shift from a negative to a positive state and dissolve stressful triggers
- Expand your habit of gratitude by exploring contexts of appreciation
- Identify and move past constricting childhood decisions, rules and roles
- Access your inner “Wonder” Child resources to enjoy moment-to-moment delight
- Practice forgiveness as a way of life, using a Fast Forgiveness technique
When: January 23 – March 13, 2017*/ Mondays / 3:00 – 6:15 pm PST
Program Delivery: 7 online live sessions (3 hours and 15 minutes each)
*there will be a break on February 6, 2017
For the past 15 years, Erickson Coaching International has successfully taught Expanding Emotional Intelligence (previously known as Freedom to Love) worldwide. The course has been recently updated to incorporate the latest findings within Emotional Intelligence science. We are very proud to offer this course via our live interactive Online Academy, providing a paced learning environment for you to assimilate and practice the techniques between sessions.
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 20 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (8 of them are ICF Core Competencies).
Want to contact one of our Enrollment Advisors right away? Call Toll Free: 1 800 665 6949