Erickson’s Online Academy utilizes the most advance online learning platform that gives each learner an unparalleled flexibility and real-time peer engagement during their online coach training. Our world-renowned program The Art & Science of Coaching online is the only true virtual coach training in the industry.
To view upcoming on-site training schedule, please view this page.
✓ 128 ICF Accredited Coach Training Hours
✓ Cutting-Edge Online Academy for Coach Training
✓ No Training Prerequisites
✓ Taught in English
✓ Unique Solution-Focused Approach
More than 40,000 coaches in 27 countries faced the same questions before they enrolled in our coach training program. “Who should I choose?” “What school offers the best coach training?” They chose Erickson, and followed their dream to become professional coaches. Why to choose us?
- Flexible online training. Our The Art & Science of Coaching program lets you learn at your own pace, and offers a highly flexible online and on-site delivery.
- Certified training. Our program prepares you to obtain your coaching certification with the International Coach Federation (ICF). It’s the certification clients recognize and respect.
- Coach training that prepares you for the real world. We don’t just teach you how to coach. We show you how to be successful at it via peer practice and effective coaching tools.
“Erickson’s ICF coach training gave me a powerful new way to listen and engage with clients that gives incredible access to results. Combined with the Passion into Profit Course, coaching is now more than a passion for me; in about six months of hard work, I have now replaced my physiotherapy practice with a full-time Career and Transitional Coaching.”
– Mark Marcynuk, Professional Career & Transitional Coach, ICF ACTP Certified
“After years in international business consulting followed by a career as an MBA prof, it was nice to be able to get my ICF certification from a company that had a global appeal. When I started with Erickson, I never envisioned that I would end up having an international coaching network and clients from around the globe.”
– Dr. Steven Purse, MBA, PhD, ICF ACTP, Professional & Career Coach
96% of graduates for “The Art & Science of Coaching” felt that they could apply course content and learning immediately.