The Art & Science of Coaching Fast Track program delivery is offered in a number of cities across Canada and the United States.
By taking our world-renowned and ICF-certified coach training program via on-site fast track delivery, you are able to complete your coach training in just 16 days. You are also able to mix the on-site and online modules, and complete the training at your own pace.
✓ 128 ICF Accredited Coach Training Hours
✓ Traditional Classroom Setting
✓ No Prerequisite
✓ Taught in English
✓ Solution-Focused Approach
More than 40,000 coaches in 36 countries faced the same fears before they approached us about our coach training course. They followed their dream to become professional coaches. They choose Erickson. Why?
- On-Site training. Complete all required coach training hours to become a certified coach in just 16 training days.
- Certified training. If you want to be a professional coach, you have to get International Coach Federation (ICF)-certified. It’s the certification clients recognize and respect.
- Coach training that prepares you for the real world. We don’t just teach you how to coach. We show you how to be successful at it.
“Erickson’s ICF coach training gave me a powerful new way to listen and engage with clients that gives incredible access to results. Combined with the Passion into Profit Course, coaching is now more than a passion for me; in about six months of hard work, I have now replaced my physiotherapy practice with a full-time Career and Transitional Coaching.”
– Mark Marcynuk, Professional Career & Transitional Coach, ICF ACTP Certified
“After years in international business consulting followed by a career as an MBA prof, it was nice to be able to get my ICF certification from a company that had a global appeal. When I started with Erickson, I never envisioned that I would end up having an international coaching network and clients from around the globe.”
– Dr. Steven Purse, MBA, PhD, ICF ACTP, Professional & Career Coach
96% of graduates for “The Art & Science of Coaching” felt that they could apply course content and learning immediately.