More than 45,000 coaches in over 85 countries have chosen our coach training and acquired proven coaching skills! They trusted Erickson and followed their dream to become professional coaches. Why choose on-site training with us?
- Fast track delivery. Complete all required coach training hours to become a certified coach in just 16 training days.
- ICF-certified program. If you want to be a professional coach, you have to get International Coach Federation (ICF)-certified. It’s the certification clients recognize and respect.
- Coach training that prepares you for the real world. We don’t just teach you how to coach. We show you how to be successful at it.
- Details: 128 ICF-Accredited Coach Training Hours / Traditional Classroom Setting / No Prerequisites / Taught in English / Proven Solution-Focused Methodology
Feedback From Our Graduates:
“Erickson’s ICF coach training gave me a powerful new way to listen and engage with clients that gives incredible access to results. Combined with the Erickson Business Center Course, coaching is now more than a passion for me; in about six months of hard work, I have now replaced my physiotherapy practice with a full-time Career and Transitional Coaching.”
– Mark Marcynuk, Professional Career & Transitional Coach, ICF ACTP Certified
“After years in international business consulting followed by a career as an MBA prof, it was nice to be able to get my ICF certification from a company that had a global appeal. When I started with Erickson, I never envisioned that I would end up having an international coaching network and clients from around the globe.”
– Dr. Steven Purse, MBA, PhD, ICF ACTP, Professional & Career Coach
96% of graduates of The Art & Science of Coaching felt that they could apply course content and learning immediately.