Carmel Lee Paul
Coaching for me means supporting people in a solution-oriented context to be clear about their current situation, to learn to help themselves and to continuously develop and mature. 30 years of coaching experience having coached hundreds of people in different positions and from multiple backgrounds, cultures and areas, with different problems, needs, requests and issues they want to tackle and solve.
My approach is based on the principle that each individual carries the best solution for his request within and it is my skill to support the discovery and resurfacing of it. This I do full of respect and appreciation for the person I work with and with admiration for their striving for development and solution and their potential.
- Purchase Manager of international trading company
- Founder and Manager of an Institute for adult education and personality development
- HR Manager
- Senior consultant within the issues of personal and behavioural development
- Independent consultant, diagnostician and coach
- Coaching (individual and teams) to following topics: personality, leadership & management, interacting, career orientation, burnout prevention, stress management
- Business degree at the Vienna University of Economy and Business Administration, degree in tourism
- Master of Advanced Studies for international personnel and organisational development and Master of Science in Solution-Oriented Coaching (PEF University of Vienna)
- Certified Hoffman therapist, USA and Coach Kieler Modell of Uwe Grau with E. Eichmann, training in systemic coaching with Insoo Kim Berg, Marshall Rosenberg and Ben Furmann
- Erickson Professional Coach and Team Coach by Erickson Coaching International
- Certification as Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coaching Federation, USA
English, German, French