Carla Benedetti joined Erickson International in 2013 to complete The Art & Science of Coaching, Manager as Coach and develop as an Erickson International Trainer.
After 15 years experience in Management, Human Resources and Entrepreneurship, Carla completed her first Corporate Coaching Program. She started her training and coaching practice in 2007.
She is a Trainer and PCC member of the ICF (International Coach Federation); member of the Board of Directors of ICF Italian Chapter in 2012 – 2013.
She works with Managers and Professionals who want to improve performance and the quality of their life.
Areas of expertise as coach and trainer include: workforce transformation, entrepreneurship innovation, goal setting training, leadership and organizational development.
She has realized innovative projects for Managers and Entrepreneurs together with international speakers such as Sir John Whitmore.
Among various programs and services, she offers specific Soft Skills Training that involves the art of theatre, proven to be a great source of learning and inspiration. Her active involvement in the promotion of Coaching includes Social Coaching Projects she has designed for Public Institutions in Italy.
She truly believes Coaching can contribute to the cultural change that will make the world a better place for all.
- Master in Corporate Coaching
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Professional Life Coach
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of ICF Italy
- Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher (Kundalini Research Institute)
- Certified Assessor for Skill View Technology
- Academic Degree in Drama Art and Theatre History
In addition, Carla contributes to various magazines with Coaching expertise.