Brigit Eichenberger has joined the Erickson team first as Teaching Assistant of The Art & Science of Coaching program in 2014. Since then she was the Program Coordinator in 2016 as maternity cover and transitioned into Program & Organizational Development in 2017.
She focuses on supporting Erickson’s growth, by creating a corporate offering, bringing existing Erickson Programs online and setting up policies and procedures. With over 15 years experience in the corporate world, she is also a Facilitator for the ‘Coaching Competencies for Leaders’ course that focuses on building confidence and competence in leaders that wish to develop their leadership skills through Solution-Focused communication and coaching.
Brigit is an Erickson certified professional coach and NLP practitioner, accredited by the International Coach Federation. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management and a Masters in Arts Administration from the University of Zurich, Switzerland; her hometown. Her career took her to the Hilton, Compass Group and Goldman Sachs, working internationally in the areas of Administration, Marketing, Operations and Communication. Brigit’s love for the performing arts made her change industry and enter the opera world, where she worked in Germany and last in Switzerland as Head of Planning & Artistic Administration for the Opera Zurich.
Being an artist herself, Brigit understands both sides of an organization, the business and creative one. She enjoys bringing them together to create productive work environments. As a lifelong learner with a passion to service others, Brigit as a coach is dedicated to support professionals being successful facing adaptive changes and moving through transitions with a sustainable resourceful mindset.
At your service, if you want to put it all together!
Area of Expertise:
- Program & Organizational Development
- Project Management
- Erickson Certified Facilitator
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach (ECPC), Erickson Coaching International
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLPP), Erickson Coaching International
- Masters in Arts Administration (MSc), University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Certificate of Higher Education in Performance (CertHE), Birkbeck University of London, United Kingdom
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BSc), Glion Institute of Higher Education, Switzerland