Zig Ziglar was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker (source: Wikipedia) who inspired many and had an amazing ability to articulate his motivation in short, meaningful quotes.
Start your day with a different Zig Ziglar quote and use it as your motto in everything you do:
• If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
• You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
• You don’t build a business – you build people – and then people build the business.
• When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal. You do not change your decision to get there.
• Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop honesty and integrity.
• Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
• Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
What keeps you motivated throughout the day?
Photo credit: Celestine Chua via photopin cc