Erickson Alumni On LinkedIn
Erickson is excited to launch our very own LinkedIn Alumni Page to help all our coaching graduates connect and learn more about one another no matter what part of the world they are in!
The LinkedIn Alumni page is a great networking tool that provides you with information about where your fellow alums work, what they do and where they live. By joining the Erickson Alumni community, you can reach out to one another, participate in group discussions, and create stronger professional connections.
And all you have to do to join is click the button below to add Erickson Coaching International to your personal profile. It's that easy!
- In the Field of Study, please enter "Professional Coaching."
- In the Description section, please enter one of the following that applies to you:
- The Art and Science of Coaching Certificate of Completion
- Erickson Professional Coach
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach
- Erickson NLP Practitioner Certification
- Erickson Master Practitioner Certification
- Trainer’s Training Certification
If you are still in the process of completing the Art and Science of Coaching, please enter: "Currently Enrolled in the Art and Science of Coaching."
If you have a designation with the ICF, please add the following into the Certifications section:
- Certification Name - Add any certifications that apply to you:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Certification Authority - Type "International Coach Federation"
- Add the dates that your certification is valid for
After you join, you can begin browsing and connecting with other Erickson grads right away. Don’t be shy and connect to one another, this helps everyone to build a network of support and encouragement.
We are looking forward to connecting with you there!