Your Resource Page For All Things Emotional Intelligence
With our innovative online course Expanding Emotional Intelligence coming up soon, we wanted to provide a list of useful resources to our new students and blog readers to help them understand what emotional intelligence (EI) is and its many implications for everyday life.
- To get you started, this infographic from Davitt Corporate Psychology offers a good visual outline about the history of emotional intelligence research, and explains the differences between Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and Emotional Quotient (EQ). Click the image below to view the full infographic.
2. "Emotional Intelligence" Animation Video: this short video provides a great first introduction to Emotional Intelligence as a concept, and explains its role in personal and organizational success.
3. "How Well Do You Read Other People?": this fun Quiz will test your ability to read other people's emotions, and measure your emotional intelligence.
4. "Why You Need Emotional Intelligence To Succeed": written by EI expert -- Travis Bradberry, this article explores the ways in which your emotional intelligence affects your personal, social and professional life.
5. Last, but not least, watch this short video to understand what our Expanding Emotional Intelligence course is all about, and how learners can expect to dramatically improve their EI with the tools and methodology used in this course.
We hope you will find these resources useful and look forward to having you join us for this great online course!