To refresh your memory, we started off our list of top coaching blogs with our very own blog:
Erickson Coaching International – We strive to create useful coaching content and a space to connect with other coaches and like-minded individuals, share ideas and inspire growth.
Missed the first 10? Find the list here. Now let's continue our list of 20 coaching blogs that seriously rock.
11. You Have A Calling - You Have a Calling was made by licensed therapist and life coach Joe Wilner with the mission of empowering people to take leaps of faith, build confidence, and discover their full potential.
12. The Executive Coach's Blog - Created by Mary Lee Gannon, an award-winning certified coach, management development expert and author who helps leaders position their 'Executive Leadership Impact’, this blog shares mindful practices to help you advance in your career, find time for yourself, enjoy purposeful activities, and prioritize relationships.
13. Positive Provocations - The little piece of heaven of Zeenat Merchant-Syal, Positive Provocations is a blog that urges its readers to be the best they can be to grow in a healthy and spiritual way.
14. Marc and Angel Hack Life - Marc and Angel Hack Life, edgy title is it not? Run by Marc and Angel, their blog’s goal is to provide insights into the journey of life and help you to reach your goals.
Is Coaching Worth the Investment? Read Our Thoughts.
15. Michael Hyatt - Michael Hyatt is an American author, podcaster, blogger, speaker, author, and CEO and founder of Michael Hyatt & Company. This blog teaches you how to “Win at Work and Succeed at Life” with tips on leadership, productivity, and goal setting.
16. Mazzastick - The author and creator of the Mazzastick blog is Justin Mazza. His job is to show us the connection each of us has to the rest of humanity. Behold…the Awakening is upon us.
17. Elise Mitchell - An executive coach with more than two decades experience, Elise Mitchell has coached, consulted and trained leaders from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Visit her blog to learn the secrets of high-performance leadership!
18. The Utopian Life - Inspired by the power of words to invoke change, The Utopian Life will help you light the fire within and improve your life! Founder Thai Nguyen’s well-researched articles will help you learn to think and live better.
19. Live Bold and Bloom - Barrie Davenport writes about inspiring personal growth and getting outside of your comfort zone at Live Bold and Bloom. The work here encourages her readers to grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually by doing things, which at first may seem too bold. She hopes to challenge you to shift your thinking so you can fear less and live more.
20. Life Optimizer - Life Optimizer is the creation of Donald Latumahina with the goal of sharing insights to help people reach their full potential. Achieving your goals is simpler than you thought.
Are there any additional life coaching blogs you can recommend? Let us know in the comments below.