It is no secret that coaches are busy folks!
With a demanding schedule, it can be a chore to keep up to date with coaching news and industry trends. However, reading great coaching blogs helps us to stay relevant. Sharing ideas and commenting on coaching blogs also helps to build a strong coaching community globally.
To give you a hand, we made a list of 20 life coaching blogs that seriously rock:
1. Erickson Coaching International – We’re starting our list off with a very familiar blog...ours! Erickson is a leading accredited coach training and ICF certification. Our blog is an online space to connect, share ideas and inspire growth.
2. TinyBuddha - Tiny Buddha is simple wisdom for complex lives. Founded by Lori Deschene, inspired by Buddhism, her blog provides wisdom, happiness, motivation, and ways to have a better, more mindful existence.
3. Psychology Today - The Psychology Today Blog is an online feature of Psychology Today Magazine. Editor in Chief Kaja Perina manages features that delve into most baffling part of humanity…our minds and how to deal with them.
4. Lolly Daskal - Recognized by Huffington Post as “The Most Inspiring Woman in the World”, Lolly Daskal is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches. Her blog shares tips and insight on how leaders can reach their true potential and achieve success.
What Makes Coaching Different From Other Similar Professions? Find Out Now.
5. The Blissful Mind - Created by mindset coach Catherine Beard, the Blissful Mind blog is perfect for overthinkers who want to learn to get out of their head so they can stress less and make their goals happen.
6. James Clear Blog - James Clear, author of internal bestseller Atomic Habits, uses his blog to address the question “How can we live better?” on topics like health, happiness, creativity, productivity, and more! This blog looks at science-based ways to solve practical problems.
7. The Science of People - The Science of People blog, led by Vanessa van Edwards, shares tangible skills to improve interpersonal communication and leadership, including insights on how people work, understanding different personalities to improve EQ and how to communicate with colleagues, clients and customers.
8. EQ Applied - We all need Emotional Intelligence! The EQ Applied blog shows you how to use it to improve every aspect of your life using simplified, relatable research and stories from the news to show what Emotional Intelligence looks like in the real world.
9. Tanveer Naseer Leadership - Tanveer Naseer is an internationally-acclaimed leadership and TEDx speaker, award-winning leadership writer, recognized by Inc.as a Top Leadership Speaker. His blog focuses on helping leaders create successful work environments
10. Everyday Power - Jeff Moore began the Everyday Power blog after feeling the students in his 7th grade English class needed to experience more relevant and meaningful materials. The blog examines big ideas from inspirational authors and philosophers and how their ideas can be applied to everyday life.
Discover 10 more great coaching blogs by visiting Part II of our 20 Awesome Life Coaching blogs.
What life coaching blogs do you find most engaging? Let us know in the comments below.