It is no secret that coaches are busy folks!
With a demanding schedule, it can be a chore to keep up to date with coaching news and industry trends. However, reading great coaching blogs helps us to stay relevant. Sharing ideas and commenting on coaching blogs also helps to build a strong coaching community globally.
To give you a hand, we made a list of 20 life coaching blogs that seriously rock:
1. Erickson Coaching International – We’re starting our list off with a very familiar blog...ours! Erickson is a leading accredited coach training and ICF certification. Our blog is an online space to connect, share ideas and inspire growth.
2. TinyBuddha - Tiny Buddha is simple wisdom for complex lives. Founded by Lori Deschene, inspired by Buddhism, her blog provides wisdom, happiness, motivation, and ways to have a better, more mindful existence.
3. Psychology Today - The Psychology Today Blog is an online feature of Psychology Today Magazine. Editor in Chief Kaja Perina manages features that delve into most baffling part of humanity…our minds and how to deal with them.
4. Happiness Project - The Happiness Project was founded by Gretchen Rubin in her quest to teach the world how to find happiness. The Happiness Project shows us her daily adventures in finding the brighter side of life.
What Makes Coaching Different From Other Similar Professions? Find Out Now.
5. In Pursuit of Happiness - In Pursuit of Happiness is run by Britt Reints. Part self-help and part travel blog, Reints uses her experiences in travel to show the way to happiness by exploring the world and ourselves.
6. Meant to be Happy - Ken Wert’s blog Meant to be Happy illustrates his daily means to strive for happiness in his life and how he wishes to share those ways with the rest of the world.
7. The Change Blog - The Change Blog, a personal project of Peter Clemens, showcases his methods on getting one’s life in order. If your life feels broken and unfulfilled, The Change Blog can show you the path to change.
8. The School of Life - The School of Life. Catchy, huh? A class is in session with Srinivas Rao as he teaches you to ride the waves toward a fulfilled life and making a dent in the universe.
9. Positivity Blog - Henrik Edberg from Sweden, gives us The Positivity Blog, a blog that teaches those who need a boost of self-esteem to become a little more motivated and be happier.
10. The Spread Happy - The love child of Andi, The Spread Happy blog is a journey into the art of healing of both body and soul. Learn to live in a content and peaceful state.
Discover 10 more great coaching blogs by visiting Part II of our 20 Awesome Life Coaching blogs.
What life coaching blogs do you find most engaging? Let us know in the comments below.