His work is mostly based on active, here-and-now experiential methods inspired by psychodrama and psychodynamic approach. As a coach Artur is experienced in working with managers at each stage of managing ,as well as with individuals who are interested in self-development. As a trainer, he belongs to the staff of Jagiellonian University Extension.
His key work experience:
- Running varied training projects in different environment
- Solving team conflicts
- Manager of ESF projects
- Manager of projects run by Wszechnica organisation by the Jagiellonian University (Academy of Self-Development, Academy of Managerial Competences Development, Training managerial personnel for the Polish Mentally Impaired Persons Association KOŁO in Jaroslaw, projects on mastering managerial competences for Voivodeship Job Centre in Cracow)
His personal mission is to support people to creating possibilities for maximizing individual potential in organisational context and increasing self-consciousness in the professional role.
- Trainer – International Certificate Edexcel and BTEC Professional Qualifications
- Coach – Erickson College Professional Coach Certificate, ICF PCC
- Psychodrama Assistant – Certificate acknowledged by PIfE
- Member of the Polish Psychodrama Association