Anna successfully works and continues to evolve herself in the sphere of personnel management (HR), training and coaching. Until 2013 she had been working in corporations including leadership positions and since then has been working for herself.
Anna is a Master of psychological and economic science. She defended graduation work “Strategic Management” in economics using her experience in a company which actively uses the newest technologies in this sphere.
While in Erickson's The Art & Science of Coaching program, Anna was inspired by the depth of teaching materials and professionalism of trainers. Since then she has been actively working as life coach, business coach and a coach of leaders and their teams.
Since 2017 she has been organizing The Art & Science of Coaching program in Irkutsk, Russia. This program was the first certified coaching program in the Irkutsk region and the Buryat Republic.
In 2019 Anna founded the Center of Coaching “Depth”. This name symbolizes the depth of Baikal - the deepest and the clearest lake in the world and at the same time the depth of coaching process and in the same year, became certified by the ICF as an Associate Certified Coach (АСС).
Anna is a creative and positive person, she always strives for efficiency and result. She has been studying and practicing eastern philosophy, spiritual growth and meditation since 2001. Her motto is: “Live, create and develop yourself and other people!”
- Carrying out strategic sessions, meetings, brainstorms (using facilitation and team coaching technologies).
- Development and conducting trainings (HR, time-management, mentorship).
- Group and individual coaching on the international standards ICF.
- Master of Psychological Science
- Master of Economic Science
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC)
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (АCC)
- High Performance Team Coaching