For organizations who wish to build their own in-house coaching competence.
By combining coaching skills and ICF accreditations, the program provides a vehicle for employees to become successful in-house coaches. This is an intensive and highly experiential blended program delivering a comprehensive learning experience and integration of new coaching skills.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & DURATION
- In person and Online Live training; complimented by a 10-hour mentorship and peer coaching practicum.
- 60 International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coach training hours
- The full program can be completed in four months.
- Assists employees to achieve the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Builds work place Solution Focused and Outcome Oriented coaching skills.
- Your coaches can attain the ACC designation with the addition of 100 hours of coaching acquired in the workplace and successful completion of the ICF oral exam.
Why accredit your in-house coaches with Erickson?
The course format is designed to accommodate your team’s work life schedule without any disruption to productivity and the working environment. Mentorship and peer coaching ensures that your coaches apply and refine their skill set from day one. This program eliminates the challenges of the ICF certification process. We support you through it.
Basic coaching is already proven to be beneficial for individuals and organizations alike. However, practice has shown that Solution Focused coaching combining NLP, Ericksonian techniques, “Whiteboard Thinking™” and four-quadrant methodologies has provided the best integrative skill-set for more than 40,000 alumni coaches.