A Three Day Course on Coaching Style Management.
Erickson has developed this curriculum, based on Solution Focused coaching tools and processes, to reframe the context of managerial skills and organizational talent for 21st Century leaders. This International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program provides Managers and Executives with a set of effective coaching skills to coach their employees. Here, the manager does not act as an internal corporate coach, but rather uses the coaching tools to help employees realize their full potential in meeting and exceeding the expectations of the business.
This adaptive approach to management allows managers to develop and maximize potential talent embedded within the organization.
• Understand the Manager’s role as Coach
• Improve quality of daily work place conversations (the coaching approach to relationship management)
• Coach employees around specific jobs and projects to produce successful results with greater ease
• Maximize employee potential, the company’s most critical asset
• Creatively facilitate vision alignment
• Work within an outcome frame to keep track of goals
• Enable short term efficiency and long term effectiveness
• Acquire proven tools to motivate employees, colleagues, and others
• Create an atmosphere of ongoing learning and growth within your organization by encouraging ‘immediate’ development through coaching
• Understand generational gaps and building relational skills to defuse issues
• Encourage positive organizational change with clarity and ease
- - ICF CCE credits
- - Global availability