Join Marilyn Atkinson on a journey of self-enlightenment and self-acceptance.
The Enneagram is a powerful tool for personality exploration utilizing ancient wisdom and is based on early relationships within the family. Discover which one of the nine distinct personality types is the habitual lens through which you view the world.
Exploring and understanding each type’s natural inclinations and perspectives provides a framework for personal evolution and healthy, dynamic relationships. Combining the ancient wisdom of the Enneagram with Solution Focused distinctions gives us the freedom to embrace who we are, and create who we will become.
Join Marilyn Atkinson, Founder of Erickson Coaching International and student of The Enneagram for over 40 years, in this three day interactive and experiential workshop. Marilyn will guide you through an exploration of The Enneagram that will offer very powerful insights into the fundamental behavioral beliefs or meta-programs that operate at the “programming language” level of the psyche development. You will have the opportunity to “try on” different Enneagram patterns, explore hidden limiting beliefs, and develop the awareness to choose balanced, accepting, and constructive actions and responses.
During The Workshop, You Will Learn To:
- ~ Explore your ‘historical model’ – the deep patterns you learned within your family
- ~ Identify your own Enneagram patterns and recognize the patterns of those around you
- ~ Utilize the effective coping responses of all Enneagram patterns
- ~ Master advanced interventions to end the power of negative internal conversations
- ~ Connect with the evolutionary vision of key people in your life
- ~ 9:30am – 12:30am: Learning with Marilyn
- ~ 12:30pm – 3:00pm: A break to connect with the natural environment of Cortes Island
- ~ 3:00pm – 6:00pm: Continued learning with Marilyn
- $595CDN / 5 nights (meals, accommodation and travel are not included*)
Understanding your Enneagram pattern is a key to taming the dragon of negative self-talk. Have you examined your self talk lately? Most individuals have a library of negative self- talk “tapes” – an internal dragon’s lair of conversations about loss, missing wholeness, and helplessness. Enter the dragon’s lair armed with increased self-awareness and the tools to create new patterns of thought and behavior.
Register your spot today because space is limited for this unique learning opportunity:
*Flights to Cortes Island from Vancouver are available from Van City Seaplanes.
Note that you are part of the Erickson group leaving September 6 at 9am.