Erickson’s ICF Certified in person, intensive programs allow you to complete your coach training and obtain your certification from a globally recognized institution.
✓ 128 ICF Accredited Coach Training Hours
✓ Onsite Classroom
✓ No Prerequisite
✓ Taught in English
✓ Solution Focused Approach
We know why you’ve put this off. It’s hard to make that jump from talk into action. Maybe you’re stressed already just maintaining a work-life balance.
Can you fit coach training into your busy lifestyle? Can you afford to go back to school now?
Yes and yes.
More than 40,000 coaches in 36 countries faced the same fears before they approached us about our coach training course. They followed their dream to become professional coaches. They choose Erickson. Why?
- ✓ In-person training. Complete all required coach training hours to become a certified coach in just 16 training days.
- ✓ Certified training. If you want to be a professional coach, you have to get International Coach Federation (ICF)-certified. It’s the certification clients respect.
- ✓ Coach training that prepares you for the real world. We don’t just teach you how to coach. We show you how to be successful at it.
Upon completing Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching, learners will be able to:
- ✓ Define coaching as a profession
- ✓ Establish and demonstrate a strong coaching presence
- ✓ Use strategies for establishing intimacy and trust
- ✓ Establish an effective coaching session contract (coaching agreement)
- ✓ Apply powerful questioning techniques to assist clients towards solutions and effective actions.
- ✓ Use strategies to assist clients to create and streamline their action plan
- ✓ Listen actively to their clients listening beyond just their words
- ✓ Use visualization technologies for higher brain functioning
- ✓ Use voice tone and language structures for effective communication
- ✓ Apply approaches that encourage client self-awareness and recognition of their own developing competencies
- ✓ Apply coaching exercises to assist clients to prioritize effectively, organize their priorities and maintain the discipline to complete them
- ✓ Use processes to support clients in developing mastery of a desired skill-set over the long term
- ✓ Utilize effective language to challenge clients beyond self-imposed obstacles
- ✓ Apply various tools to assist clients to overcome productivity challenges
- ✓ Enable clients to access their deeper knowledge with specific exercises
- ✓ Use specific techniques to hold clients accountable to their action plans and to acknowledge their progress
- ✓ Apply a set of questions to determine the client’s motivational style and assist them to devise a plan to increase their satisfaction
- ✓ Utilize simple techniques to shift a client from a stress response to resourcefulness
- ✓ Use professional and respectful conduct as outlined by the International Coach Federation’s Code of Ethics
- ✓ Apply the principles of solution-focused feedback in evaluating self and peers
Coaching Tools & Resources
“Erickson’s ICF coach training gave me a powerful new way to listen & engage with clients that gives incredible access to results. Combined with the Passion into Profit Course, coaching is now more than a passion for me; in about 6 months of hard work, I have now replaced my physiotherapy practice with a full-time Career and Transitional Coaching.”
~ Mark Marcynuk, Professional Career & Transitional Coach, ICF ACTP Certified
“After years in international business consulting followed by a career as an MBA prof, it was nice to be able to get my ICF certification from a company that had a global appeal. When I started with Erickson, I never envisioned that I would end up having an international coaching network and clients from around the globe.”
~ Dr. Steven Purse, MBA, PhD, ICF ACTP, Professional & Career Coach